Dwarven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server updates

+7
Bran2939
Brendanan
Arrowave
sret
spectrumwars
31trainman
Mimodo
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Server updates - Page 7 Empty Re: Server updates

Post  Supacreator Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:00 am

(I'm feeling a tad dramatic, deal with it.)

This is Supacreator of the Dwarven City Poject: Mons Domus. This is likely the final message I will be writing in regards to this fallen city. Months have passed since the city has had even a breath of life in it. The mighty fortress now falls to ruin and its architects have abandon it to decay. It is safe to say that this project will never be recovered from this state of ruin. Despite the dire circumstances I would like to say thank you to all the members of this project. I was never the most active member and I had a relatively short time on the project compared to its lifespan. Even so I am proud of this city and the people who built it. It was a pleasure working with you all.

Supacreator, signing out.
Supacreator
Supacreator

Back to top Go down

Server updates - Page 7 Empty Re: Server updates

Post  sret Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Attempts to keep this alive have been admirable. I think we all knew deep inside that it wasn't coming back after we lost Brendan. It was a good experience though. Good times, good people, learning things. I think all the truly devoted members - time spent doesn't matter - are ultimately happy they did it, were part of it. Alas, everything has to come to an end. Perhaps we wanted a better one, but I'm just proud of what we did here. I hope that some day a few of us can reunite under a different banner, make something even grander. This was a unique thing we had here, and our combined strengths had a lot of potential.

Until we meet again. Thanks for everything.
sret
sret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7