Dwarven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant reach server

2 posters

Go down

cant reach server Empty cant reach server

Post  31trainman Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:52 am

I cant seem to connect to the server is there a new ip or something?

31trainman

Back to top Go down

cant reach server Empty Re: cant reach server

Post  spectrumwars Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:42 am

31trainman wrote:I cant seem to connect to the server is there a new ip or something?
Yes. Bren and sret forgot to renew the server subscription, it lapsed, and the host deleted our world. They have set up a new subscription and uploaded a backup copy....from January. A crapload of work got lost, including much of the digging in the farm caves and forge, and the rail line between the city and the farm caves. Some atrium apartment work may also have been lost, not sure about that. I've been working on digging that rail tunnel starting at the city end, but given that the first few hundred meters go through a dense network of half-looted abandoned-mineshaft-structure tunnels and practically right through the shafts of the dual-spawner XP grinder, it's been slow going.

Here's the new IP:

95.143.206.140:25765

I got Bane from our other server to join us, but he's had some problems with lag and all the redstone updates etc melting his video card, so I haven't even been able to complete his initial tour of the city yet. Until we finish that, I'm stuck in the main city, hence my work on the farm cave rail tunnel from this end. Once we get his tour finished, I'll probably head back to the farm caves overland and start digging from that end as well.
spectrumwars
spectrumwars

http://capiteterram.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  31trainman Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:41 am

thanks spec, should make the ip stickied to fourms to area.

31trainman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down