Dwarven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues with the mine

3 posters

Go down

Issues with the mine Empty Issues with the mine

Post  sret Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:26 pm

I decided to finally do some proper branch mining now that we have the dwarven mining one up and running. When I got there, I noticed that instead of level 12 it is on level 10, resulting in it being blocked by a big lava lake. I wish you guys wouldn't have just made it by yourselves, as we now have an even worse mess of a mine than before with nowhere to mine.
sret
sret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Issues with the mine Empty Re: Issues with the mine

Post  Mimodo Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:28 am

Yes, it is very... awkward as it is

Mimodo
Admin

https://mcdwarves.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sret Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:50 am

I had a discussion with SW about this and it's clear we feel very differently about mining. However, I can't mine as long as this is what we have.
sret
sret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spectrumwars Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:56 am

When it became clear that my 3-level bedrock mine design was not proving popular, I suggested we dig a new mining tunnel at right angles to our existing rail tunnel about halfway down it, then start a new mine a couple hundred blocks down that way. Instead, those wishing for a more traditional branch mine just extended the 5-wide central axis tunnel of my mine and started at the end of that, and on the same level as the middle level of my mines.

I will continue to work on expanding the original mine along the original pattern, as that's what I'm used to.
spectrumwars
spectrumwars

http://capiteterram.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sret Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:33 am

spectrumwars wrote:When it became clear that my 3-level bedrock mine design was not proving popular, I suggested we dig a new mining tunnel at right angles to our existing rail tunnel about halfway down it, then start a new mine a couple hundred blocks down that way. Instead, those wishing for a more traditional branch mine just extended the 5-wide central axis tunnel of my mine and started at the end of that, and on the same level as the middle level of my mines.

I will continue to work on expanding the original mine along the original pattern, as that's what I'm used to.

That's exactly what I was planning on doing, then I slept and woke up to find that somebody made this one instead.

It's nice that you use yours though. As we already have it, whoever likes it might aswell use it.
sret
sret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down