Dwarven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea to get some blocks that we have none of

5 posters

Go down

Idea to get some blocks that we have none of Empty Idea to get some blocks that we have none of

Post  jeffewing997 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:46 am

We should find a stronghold Very Happy we can strip it for its mossy and cracked stone. Then we can kill the enderdragon and get all of the ender (sand/dirt/stone?) Just a proposition. Anybody agree that cracked and mossy stone could look awesome in our city?

jeffewing997

Back to top Go down

Idea to get some blocks that we have none of Empty Re: Idea to get some blocks that we have none of

Post  spectrumwars Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:58 am

jeffewing997 wrote:We should find a stronghold Very Happy we can strip it for its mossy and cracked stone. Then we can kill the enderdragon and get all of the ender (sand/dirt/stone?) Just a proposition. Anybody agree that cracked and mossy stone could look awesome in our city?

I've been suggesting an Enderdragon hunt for a long time. We've got a lot of stone brick, spicing it up with the odd mossy or cracked stone brick could make it even better. And End Stone makes a great flooring material, not to mention its explosion-resistant properties.
spectrumwars
spectrumwars

http://capiteterram.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Idea to get some blocks that we have none of Empty Re: Idea to get some blocks that we have none of

Post  Brendanan Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 am

Do we want to organise an 'event' to go hunt this thing? I'll be on now, So I could mark us the location of a stronghold, and we can set up a time and place to go hunting
Brendanan
Brendanan

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffewing997 Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 pm

I'd love to. I think this is something we should really try to fit into as many people's schedule as possible. We should also have just one person grab all of the xp instead of everybody getting little.

jeffewing997

Back to top Go down

Post  spectrumwars Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:50 pm

jeffewing997 wrote:I'd love to. I think this is something we should really try to fit into as many people's schedule as possible. We should also have just one person grab all of the xp instead of everybody getting little.

No, we'll get more total levels if we spread it out. Higher levels cost more XP, so the same XP that could take you from, say, 60 to 70, might take someone else from 30 to 45 or 50. Or from 10 to 30 or 40. Anything over 50 is at least a mild waste, as once you blow 50 on an enchant, the XP that cost a couple hundred XP to go from 50 to 53 is now only equivalent to the 35 XP points it costs to go from 0 to 3.
spectrumwars
spectrumwars

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendanan Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:31 am

yes, very true there sw... well, we need to save up on eye of ender, and start looking for a stronghold... again
Brendanan
Brendanan

Back to top Go down

Post  Arrowave Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:34 am

How is our supply on Ender Eyes? If I get the time, I could help do a little stronghold hunting myself.
Arrowave
Arrowave

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendanan Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:37 am

depleted... sorry... i kinda died with them all D:
Brendanan
Brendanan

Back to top Go down

Post  spectrumwars Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:00 am

Brendanan wrote:depleted... sorry... i kinda died with them all D:

Define all. All the ones from the mob-drops chest in the warehouse, all the ender pearls from the old Wizarding Room off the portal room, or both? Because if you just used up the ones in the warehouse, I stashed like a dozen in a chest in the enchanting/brewing room off the portal room several weeks ago when it was first built. It wasn't to hide them or anything, the idea was to have the Ender Pearls near where we would keep Blaze Rods and powder for potion brewing, so the two ingredients for Eyes of Ender would be near each other. I think they kinda got left there and forgotten about.
spectrumwars
spectrumwars

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendanan Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:40 am

nice find Wink

Ok, so all i managed to do was fix that bit in the eatinghall/staircases that had been on my nerves... That bit is completely done onw...

all we have left to do is the tunnel to portal room, and the lava river fix...

Next up: Housing
Brendanan
Brendanan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackwind Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:14 am

Do it next weekend or something, I have school holidays on Thursday but some people will be at work and I can't usually get on at nights.
Blackwind
Blackwind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down