Dwarven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villager culling

2 posters

Go down

Villager culling Empty Villager culling

Post  Brendanan Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:05 am

I think it's time we cull some of those villagers out in the desert. They are glitched anyway, since no iron golem is spawning. I removed 8 doors from the village, and shot a couple. If we can reduce their numbers down to maybe 10 or so, and maybe even lock a couple away for extra security, that will reduce lag out in that area, and we won't have randomly over 100 of the bastards all trying to get into the same house. It just doesn't seem right having so many of them all having their little rave party in the middle of the desert. 
Brendanan
Brendanan

Back to top Go down

Villager culling Empty Re: Villager culling

Post  spectrumwars Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:09 am

Brendanan wrote:I think it's time we cull some of those villagers out in the desert. They are glitched anyway, since no iron golem is spawning. I removed 8 doors from the village, and shot a couple. If we can reduce their numbers down to maybe 10 or so, and maybe even lock a couple away for extra security, that will reduce lag out in that area, and we won't have randomly over 100 of the bastards all trying to get into the same house. It just doesn't seem right having so many of them all having their little rave party in the middle of the desert. 

When is anyone going out there, anyways? Unless they're exploring the Shepherd's Ravine mineshaft, there's nothing underground under that area, and it should be far enough away from the entrance, atrium, or farms (the nearest things to them) to not cause much lag. Ignore them, they're harmless. Or kill a bunch if you must, they'll just breed more. But lock a few up to serve as breeding stock for later.
spectrumwars
spectrumwars

http://capiteterram.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendanan Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:36 am

Or when you accidentally sleep in a bed you just placed in the wrong spot... Which needs destroying, then you die
Brendanan
Brendanan

Back to top Go down

Post  spectrumwars Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:43 am

Brendanan wrote:Or when you accidentally sleep in a bed you just placed in the wrong spot... Which needs destroying, then you die

Who's placing beds ANYWHERE?
spectrumwars
spectrumwars

http://capiteterram.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendanan Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:12 pm

The guard room... Where else? Check it out.
Brendanan
Brendanan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum