Dwarven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleaning up the landscape

2 posters

Go down

Cleaning up the landscape Empty Cleaning up the landscape

Post  Brendanan Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:02 am

As most of you know, the creepers and endermen have had their way with the surface world for far too long, and the landscape looks like no mans land.... There are holes EVERYWHERE!

I think it's time we did a bisic fix up of these holes... mainly in the desert itself, with the village getting a quick makeover. Nothing serious, but just rebuilding the houses, filling in the holes, and relaying the roads. Fix up all of the creeper holes, and make the world look natural again, rather than a war zone...

You can either just keep a stack of dirt and sand on you at any time, and throw some down whenever you go outside, or spend a bit of time actually dedicated to cleaning up the place a little bit, but anything will make a difference...

I've had some of the new people come on and think that the server is just the biggest troll out... "come to our amazing city"... spawn in the desert in a destroyed village
Brendanan
Brendanan

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up the landscape Empty Re: Cleaning up the landscape

Post  Supacreator Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 am

I haven't been on yet but that sounds like a good idea Smile
Supacreator
Supacreator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum